福布斯新锐领袖访谈- 世界第一嘻哈流行女帝 乐透姐

福布斯新锐领袖访谈- 世界第一嘻哈流行女帝 乐透姐

Lotto, thank you so much for being here with me today.

洛托,超级感谢你今天能来和我一起。

Of course.

当然了

Of course.

当然了

Exactly.

完全。

It's a big deal.

这是一件大事。

It is.

是的

It's a big deal.

这可是件大事。

So I want to start with you at the very beginning.

所以我想从你最初开始说起。

Tell me how you got your start in music.

告知我你是如何开始音乐生涯的。

Okay, this is kind of funny, so follow me.

好吧,这有点好笑,跟我来。

So my dad is like street dude, into cars, just a lot of people, just knows a lot of people, whatever.

我爸爸就是个街头人物,喜爱汽车,认识许多人,不管怎样。

So I'm around this like fast lifestyle.

所以我周围都是这种快节奏的生活。

And then in school, language arts was always my favorite subject.

然后在学校里,语文一直是我的最爱科目。

Mine too.

我的也是。

Really?

真的吗?

Yeah.

是的。

Smart girl.

机智的女孩。

I just loved wordplay, like metaphors, similes, writing essays and poems.

我就是喜爱文字游戏,列如隐喻、明喻,写文章和诗歌。

Like that was just so second nature for me.

就像那对我来说再自然不过了。

So I had this passion and then this lifestyle I'm already growing up around it.

所以我一直怀有这份热烈,而这种生活方式也早已伴随我成长。

They kind of just like combine my two worlds.

他们好像只是把我两个世界的东西结合在一起。

Interesting.

有趣.

Oh, that's really cool.

哦,那真的很酷。

So then how did you start breaking onto the scene?

那你是怎么开始崭露头角的呢?

Walk me through the steps you took.

给我讲讲你所采取的步骤。

So in my household, If you say you want to do something, we doing it full-fledged.

所以在我们家,如果你说你想做某件事,我们就会全力以赴地去做。

It's not a hobby.

这可不是爱好。

We prepping for real life.

我们正在为真实生活做准备。

We taking it serious, like a career.

我们认真对待,当作一份事业。

So when I told my dad that I wanted to rap, from that point forward, I'm doing cyphers, talent shows, open mics, posting my flyers around the city on stop signs.

所以当我告知父亲我想说唱时,从那一刻起,我就开始参与街头说唱对决、才艺表演、开放麦演出,并在城市的停车标志上张贴我的宣传单。

We printed up my mixtapes and we're passing them out at festivals in Atlanta, selling them in the Walmart parking lot.

我们印制了我的混音带,并在亚特兰大的音乐节上分发,还在沃尔玛的停车场里卖。

I'm getting picked up from school, doing my homework in the studio lobby, and then going to the booth.

我放学后被人接走,在录音室大堂写作业,然后去录音棚。

Full-fledged, this is your career now.

目前,这已经是你的职业生涯了。

Wow.

哇哦

Yeah.

是的。

So then I also want to hear about your experience on the reality show The Rap Game.

然后我也想听听你在真人秀节目《说唱大赛》上的经历。

Yeah.

是的。

You know, that how did one what made you want to go on that and take that journey?

你知道吗,当初是什么让你想要踏上那条路,开始这段旅程的呢?

Yeah.

是的。

Um, so everything that I'm talking about as far as like the cyphers and the talent shows and stuff that was like creating a buzz where I'm from.

嗯,我说的这些关于即兴说唱、才艺表演之类的事情,都是我在那里制造话题的方式。

So then I had like, Pretty crazy YouTube views, Twitter followers.

后来我的YouTube观看次数疯狂增长,推特粉丝也许多。

I think Myspace was at the time too, Facebook friends, whatever.

我认为当时还有Myspace,还有Facebook好友,不管是什么。

So the people who were doing the rap game, the producers of the rap game found me through social media.

于是,《说唱比赛》的制作人通过社交媒体找到了我。

But social media wouldn't have been a thing if I wasn't putting in that groundwork, like hustling and networking.

但如果我不提前打好基础,努力打拼和建立人脉,社交媒体也不会成为今天的模样。

So they found my social media and they was like, boom, we want to put her on the rap game.

于是他们找到了我的社交媒体,直接说:砰!我们想让她上《说唱大赛》。

And then that was like my first launchpad for my career.

然后那就像我职业生涯的首个起点。

And you ended up winning and then you actually turned down the record contract.

而你最终赢得了比赛,却真的拒绝了唱片合同。

What was going through your mind and what were you thinking when that happened?

当时你脑子里在想什么?你在想些什么?

I can't take all the credit.

我不能独揽所有功劳。

It was definitely a decision guided by my parents.

这绝对是受我父母影响的决定。

Thank God I've had my parents in the early stages of my career.

感谢上帝,我在职业生涯的早期阶段就有父母的支持。

helped me make the best decisions.

协助我做出了最好的决定。

But it was more so just like, you know, this is the first big step in my career.

但更重大的是,这标志着我职业生涯中的第一步。

I don't want to rush my process.

我不想急于求成。

I was just so young.

我当时太年轻了。

I was 16 when I did the rap game.

我16岁时参与了《说唱比赛》。

So like signing a record deal at the time sounded like, huh?

所以当时签唱片合约听起来就像是,嗯?

You know, I wasn't ready for like the commitment just yet.

你知道,我还没准备好立刻承担这样的承诺。

And I knew I had a lot of work to still be putting in.

而且我知道自己还有许多工作要做。

I wanted to go into a situation where I had leverage, you know, With that show, it was more so TV, less like music-centered.

我想进入一个自己拥有主动权的境地,你知道的,那档节目更多是电视方面的,不像音乐那样以音乐为核心。

Yeah, I just wanted, when it felt right, I was gonna be ready.

是的,我只是想等感觉对了的时候,我就会准备好了。

Fair.

公平

So talk to me about when it started to feel right.

所以和我聊聊,是什么时候感觉一切都对了的?

When did you find that leverage and how did that come about?

你是什么时候发现这种杠杆效应的?它是如何产生的?

So I wanted to find myself as an artist a little more, grow up as a woman too.

所以我希望作为一名艺术家能更深入地找到自我,同时也作为女性成长起来。

So I think just as I grew up over the years, I got my first apartment, had my first boyfriend, and just life things.

所以我觉得随着年岁的增长,我有了自己的公寓,有了第一个男朋友,还有那些生活中的点点滴滴。

I had better music to make and just life experiences.

我还有更好的音乐要制作,还有生活经历要体验。

So I think after I did Bitch From The South was my first song that took off.

所以我认为在《南方悍妇》成为我第一首走红的歌曲之后,情况就开始变了。

Bitch from the South and just I had been on some more video shoot sets and Just networked a little more and I was like, okay, I think I think I'm reaching my capacity as an independent artist I feel like I need I need some departments working 24 hours around the clock.

南方来的婊子,我最近又拍了不少视频,也多认识了一些人。我觉得自己作为独立艺术家的极限到了,感觉需要有部门24小时不间断地运作才行。

Yeah when I'm not, you know, exactly And this year you were nominated for Best New Artist at the Grammys.

是的,当我不是完全专注于这些事情的时候,你知道的。今年你获得了格莱美奖最佳新人奖的提名。

Talk to me about one of how you felt when you first found out you were nominated, and then, two, that night, walk me through it.

和我聊聊你第一次得知自己获得提名时的感受,然后,再讲讲那一晚的具体经历。

Okay, this is so funny.

好吧,这真是太好笑了。

I was asleep when I found out I was nominated.

我睡着的时候才知道自己获得了提名。

I was asleep.

我睡着了。

Everybody was blowing up my phone.

每个人都在疯狂地给我打电话。

I think I had landed, like, early, like, on a red-eye flight early that morning, or I was out late.

我想我早上很早就落地了,大致是凌晨的红眼航班,或者我昨晚熬夜到很晚。

Something happened that night before.

那天晚上发生了一些事情。

So I was asleep, and I hear my phone, ding, ding, ding, ring, ring, ring, ring.

所以我睡着了,突然听见手机“叮、叮、叮,铃、铃、铃、铃”地响。

I'm like, this better be important.

我心想,这事儿应该很重大吧。

Everybody blowing up my phone.

每个人都在疯狂给我打电话。

So I finally reach over to look, and I see a whole bunch of like, congratulations texts.

于是我终于伸手过去看了一眼,看到一大堆祝贺的短信。

And then my A&R, Derrick, was calling me at the same time.

然后我的唱片公司代表德里克也在同一时间给我打电话。

So when I answered, I'm like, he like, Derrick, you got nominated for a Grammy.

所以当我回答时,他说:“德里克,你被提名过格莱美奖。”

If you know Derrick, then you know.

如果你认识德里克,那你自然就清楚了。

But yeah, and then from that point on, I was literally in and out of tears all day.

但没错,从那一刻起,我一整天都几乎哭个不停。

In and out of tears all day.

整天哭哭啼啼的。

That day was just so surreal.

那一天感觉太不真实了。

I remember going to sleep like, did that really happen today?

我记得睡觉时还在想,今天发生的事真的发生过吗?

I mean, what was it like when you were there on the day?

我的意思是,当你在那里的那天,感觉怎么样?

Oh my gosh.

天哪。

I really feel like all eyes was against me that day.

那天我感觉所有人都在盯着我。

It just, it was so crazy.

太疯狂了。

I had a bad hair malfunction that day.

那天我的头发出了点问题。

So I was like super late.

所以我迟到了好多。

I had to rush in there.

我不得不赶紧冲进去。

They was literally taking down the red carpet.

他们真的在拆除红毯。

They was taking it down, like unbuilding it.

他们正在拆掉它,就像在拆除一样。

Like the construction workers have ladders out and they're like, no, we're not taking pictures.

就像建筑工人拿着梯子,他们说:“不,我们不拍照。”

I'm like, please, you don't know what I've been through today.

我简直想说,拜托,你根本不知道我今天经历了什么。

I just want to go in.

我就想进去。

So they let me get my pictures.

所以他们让我拍了照片。

I'm running in there.

我冲进去了。

And then from that day, well, from that moment forward, it was like the best day ever.

从那一天起,确切地说,从那一刻起,感觉就像是有生以来最美好的一天。

Me and Brooke, my sister Brooke, we was sitting at the table with Fat Joe, DJ Khaled, I met Coco.

我和我姐姐布鲁克坐在桌边,旁边是大乔和DJ·卡赫德,我还见到了科科。

I was like a table away from Beyonce.

我离碧昂丝 just 一张桌子的距离。

Wow.

哇哦

It was very nerve-wracking, but I was like, just bring the drinks out.

那真的让人超级紧张,但我心想, just 把饮料端出去就好。

Let's just kick back and relax now.

目前就放松下来,好好休憩吧。

I had a long day.

我今天过得很累。

What was your, like, I've made it now moment?

你什么时候觉得自己终于成功了?

Ooh, I'm so hard on myself.

哦,我对自己太苛刻了。

I'm not gonna act like I haven't had those moments, but it's like I still need the reassurance.

我不会假装自己从未经历过那些时刻,但对我来说,依然需要这种安慰。

Definitely being nominated for a Grammy was definitely one of them.

当然,获得格莱美奖提名也绝对是其中之一。

Yeah, it's like I, in a weird way, I be feeling like I haven't yet.

是的,从某种奇怪的角度来说,我感觉我还没做到。

Really, why?

是吗?为什么?

I don't know.

我不知道。

I just feel like it's so much that I want to do.

我只是觉得我有太多想做的事情了。

And I feel like I'm still on the up.

而且我觉得自己仍在不断上升。

I don't think I'm nowhere near my peak.

我认为我离巅峰还差得远呢。

So I think there's a lot more for me to do to feel like I made it.

所以我觉得我还有许多事情要做,才能感觉自己成功了。

I mean, I bought my mama a car.

我的意思是,我给我妈妈买了一辆车。

I bought my sister a car.

我给我妹妹买了一辆车。

I've definitely passed out.

我肯定晕过去了。

Probably like six cars.

可能有六辆车。

So that's where I get my fulfillment from too, just like seeing other people happy.

所以我也从这种满足感中获得快乐,就像看到别人开心一样。

But me personally, I always need like reassurance.

但就我个人而言,我总是需要一些安慰。

Like I need my friends from high school to come around and they'd be like, listen, you're doing it big, you're doing it big.

就像我高中时的朋友过来,会说:“听着,你真的成功了,你真的成功了。”

And I'd be like, I mean, I guess I kind of am.

而且我会说,我的意思是,我想我某种程度上的确 是这样。

Yeah.

是的。

That's really cool.

那真的很酷。

What was your first big purchase that you made when you made it?

当你成功后,你买的第一个大件是什么?

My first big purchase.

我的第一笔大额购买。

My first, first, first one.

我的第一个,第一个,第一个。

Do not do this.

不要这样做。

Actually, we're going to speak on this.

实际上,我们将会讨论这个问题。

I bought a Bentley truck, and that shit was sitting in my driveway for about a good year.

我买了一辆宾利卡车,那玩意儿在我车道上停了一整年。

It did not move.

它没有动。

Like, tires flat.

就像,轮胎没气了。

Don't buy a car.

别买车。

Don't buy a car.

别买车。

Not worth it?

不值得?

No, it's not worth it.

不,不值得。

Like, you're gonna think it's old in like a year, and you're just gonna want something else.

就像,过不了多久,你就会觉得它过时了,只想想要别的东西。

It's like, yeah, don't even buy a car.

就像,是的,连车都别买了。

So you mentioned this earlier, you said, you know, social media really helped you blow up, but a lot of your songs go viral on TikTok, on social media.

你之前提到过,你知道的,社交媒体真的协助你走红了,但你的许多歌曲都是在TikTok和其他社交媒体上走红的。

Do you contribute that with the rise of your career and rise of your music?

你是否认为这与你事业和音乐事业的崛起有关?

I would say yes as far as the most recent years, but I think the difference between me and a lot of younger artists right now is I caught the tail end of a generation before social media, strong present social media.

我可以说,最近几年是的,但我认为我和目前许多年轻艺术家的不同之处在于,我赶上了社交媒体兴起之前那一代的末尾,而目前的社交媒体影响力超级强劲。

I had my Myspace and my Facebook and I'm promoting that and my YouTube channel, but it wasn't a launch pad, so to say.

我有我的Myspace和Facebook,也在推广它们,还有我的YouTube频道,但说真的,这些并没有成为我事业的起点。

It was more so like, oh, that's cute.

更像是,哦,真可爱。

It wasn't such a prominent thing yet.

那时还不是很突出。

Like, I remember physically passing out CDs and like… people putting their CDs in my car like, oh yeah, she hard, she hard.

我记得自己亲自分发CD,还有人把他们的CD塞进我的车里,说:“对啊,她很拼,真的很拼。”

So I think I have a different type of respect and passion for what I do too, because I caught the tail end of two very different times.

因此,我认为我对自己的工作也怀有一种不同类型的尊重和热烈,由于我亲身经历了两个截然不同的时代末期。

But it's the recent years for sure, social media all day, TikTok, everything gets all the credit for sure.

但毫无疑问,最近几年是社交媒体、TikTok等平台让一切变得如此瞩目。

What is the most challenging part of navigating the music industry for you?

对你来说, navigating音乐产业最困难的部分是什么?

The most challenging part?

最具挑战性的部分是什么?

Trusting my gut.

信任自己的直觉。

There's a lot of times where it's like, you know, they say it takes a village and it takes a team.

许多时候人们都说,要靠整个村庄,要靠一个团队。

And I'm such a firm believer in that.

我超级信任这一点。

But you can also lose yourself in other people's opinions and having too many cooks in the kitchen.

但你也可能迷失在别人的意见中,或因太多人插手而陷入混乱。

So I think one of the hardest things I had to learn is balance between trusting myself and taking outside opinions so that I can grow.

所以我认为我必须学会的最难的一件事,就是在信任自己和听取外界意见之间找到平衡,这样才能不断成长。

But at the end of the day, you know yourself and your vision and what you want to be perceived, how you want to be perceived.

但归根结底,你自己最清楚自己的愿景,以及你希望被如何看待。

What would you say are some of the difficulties of managing yourself as a brand?

作为个人品牌,你认为自我管理会遇到哪些困难?

I manage myself currently, so that's a really funny question.

我目前自己管理自己,所以这个问题真挺搞笑的。

The hardest part, whew.

最难的部分,呼。

Um, I, you know, everything is difficult.

嗯,你知道的,一切都不容易。

Waking up early, difficult.

早起很难。

Um, scheduling things, making sure, you know, you're allotting self care, self time, um, me time.

嗯,安排好事情,确保你留出时间照顾自己,留出属于自己的时间,留出独处的时间。

Cause you can easily crash out with, um, with this industry and just the amount of time it takes.

由于这个行业很容易让人迅速崩溃,而且它所耗费的时间也太多。

Like a lot of people have work a nine to five, but this is like a, 12 to 12.

和许多人朝九晚五工作一样,但我的工作时间是凌晨十二点到次日凌晨十二点。

Yeah.

是的。

Sun up to sun down.

日出到日落。

You cannot clock out.

你不能下班。

So I think everything about it is difficult.

所以我认为所有事情都很难。

And off camera, that's why I told you, like, I really love what I do.

而且在镜头之外,这就是为什么我要告知你,我真的热爱我所做的事情。

This is so strenuous that I would have been quick if I did not genuinely enjoy it.

这太费力了,如果不是真心喜爱,我早就放弃了。

It's so strenuous and so demanding of your time and energy.

这超级辛苦,对时间和精力的要求也极高。

It's like I can't even choose the hardest thing.

我甚至无法选择最艰难的事情。

I'm sure, yeah.

我确定,是的。

Do you ever want to expand outside of music?

你有没有想过想在音乐之外拓展发展?

Do you have any other business aspirations you're dying to pursue?

你有没有其他特别想追求的商业目标?

Yes.

是的。

I love music, don't get me wrong, but I really feel like it's a launchpad.

我喜爱音乐,这没错,但我真的觉得它只是一个起点。

I feel like that's how I got my foot in the door.

我觉得那就是我踏入这行的方式。

But as I get older, I really feel my business woman sense is tingling.

但随着年龄增长,我真正感觉到自己的商业嗅觉在蠢蠢欲动。

I love RiRi and everything, like RiRi cut the check for me, so I know she getting checks on checks on checks, you know?

我超爱 RiRi 的,她可是给我付过钱的,所以我知道她肯定是一笔又一笔地收钱,懂吧?

And she just used, I feel like she used her music as a way to get in the door and just build generational wealth from there with her other passions, like beauty and clothing.

我觉得她只是利用音乐作为敲门砖,然后通过她其他的兴趣,列如美容和服装,来积累世代财富。

And I definitely see that for myself, for sure.

我当然能看得到,绝对能。

Are you passionate about those same spaces, or is there something else that you're really into?

你对那些同样的领域充满热烈吗,还是说你实则对别的事情更感兴趣?

You know, I'm like low-key a very girly girl, so definitely like beauty.

你知道的,我实则是个很文静的女孩,所以当然喜爱秀丽的东西。

I do my own makeup a lot, so definitely like beauty.

我常常自己化妆,所以当然喜爱美容。

Clothing, I love clothes.

衣服,我爱衣服。

I like acting.

我喜爱表演。

I did my first acting gig this year and I loved it.

我今年第一次演戏,我超级喜爱。

So maybe like something with acting.

也许可以尝试一些演戏方面的东西。

I really love writing so maybe a book in the future or something like that.

我真的很喜爱写作,也许将来会出一本书之类的。

It's funny you say that because literally my next question was going to be about you premiering on Grown-ish earlier this year, which is amazing.

有趣的是你提到这个,由于 literally 我下一个问题本来就是关于你今年早些时候在《成长的烦恼》中首播的事,这太棒了。

Do you see yourself switching into the acting Hollywood side of things in the future?

你有没有想过将来会转向好莱坞的演艺事业?

I do.

我知道

I do.

我知道

I like the freedom that comes with acting.

我喜爱表演带来的自由感。

At least, shout out to the team at Grown-ish.

至少,向《成长故事》剧组致敬。

They definitely made my first acting experience very comfortable.

他们的确 让我第一次演戏的经历超级舒服。

It seems like Oh, I can pretty much just improvise and kind of like be myself, like stick to the script, but with a little twist.

看起来我基本上可以即兴发挥,像做自己一样,按照剧本走,但加一点小变化。

And I like that.

我喜爱这样。

It's kind of similar to like the music world.

这在某种程度上类似于音乐界。

I feel like for the most part, we get to just be ourselves.

我觉得大部分时间,我们都能做真实的自己。

And I like that in the acting world.

我喜爱演艺圈的这一点。

It's like, yeah, I have this script, but I can kind of put my own twist on this character and like embody the character how I would.

就像,我有这个剧本,但我可以给这个角色加入自己的风格,按照我自己的方式去诠释这个角色。

So I like the freedom of acting for sure.

当然,我喜爱表演带来的自由感。

Going back to business, is there one business rule that you always operate by no matter what?

回到商业话题,有没有一条你无论何时都始终遵循的商业准则?

I have a few.

我有几个。

So anytime I get booked for anything or any money that comes in, I have to profit at least 50%.

所以每次我接到任何演出或有收入时,我至少要赚50%的利润。

Definitely taking half of that home.

肯定要拿一半回家。

This, you have a lot of overhead, at least for a woman doing this, lots of overhead.

这个,你需要承担许多成本,尤其是对一个女性来说,成本更高。

Dancers, makeup, hair, it's so expensive.

舞者、化妆、发型,全都超级昂贵。

So definitely, we're going to get a number from me every time I'm coming home with this.

所以,每次我回家带着这个,肯定都会有一个数字给我。

About 50%, I'm not gonna say like, it could be more, it could be less, but like.

大约一半,我不会说,可能是多一点,也可能是少一点,但就是这样。

Also, put them taxes aside.

另外,先把税款搁一边。

Put them taxes aside, because you're going to get across the face like me, and you're going to be like, what happened?

先别管税的事,由于你很快就会像我一样,跨过那道坎,然后你会说:怎么回事?

Where did the money go?

钱都去哪儿了?

Oh, no.

哦不

Yeah.

是的。

Oh, my gosh.

天哪。

So definitely put them taxes aside throughout the year.

当然,全年都要把税款留出来。

setting a standard for what you want to come home with, because you will see that overhead, eat it up.

设定你想要带回家的标准,由于你会看到那笔开销,并把它吃掉。

Or you'll know, you'll go to the event thinking, oh, I'm coming home with such and such.

或者你会知道,你会去参与活动时心想,哦,我必定会带着某某东西回家。

We going to the club afterwards, and then you look up.

我们待会儿去俱乐部,然后你抬头看看。

You're like, oh, how did I get booked for this and come home with this?

你心里会想,我怎么就接到这个演出邀请了,还带这些东西回家?

So definitely trial and error to learn those type of things.

所以,肯定要通过不断尝试和犯错来学习这些东西。

How do you manage that?

你该如何应对这种情况?

Just flipping into that business side of the brain, because I know you're a creative.

只是切换到商业思维模式,由于我知道你是个创意人才。

Yeah.

是的。

I really wear so many hats that it's just another one of the hats.

我身上戴的帽子实在太多了,这不过是其中一顶罢了。

At this point, it's just another one of the hats.

此时,这不过是众多身份中的一个罢了。

I try to stick to my expertise, which is creative, but I'm going to always have my nose in the business because at the end of the day, that is the goal.

我尽量专注于我的专长——创意,但我始终会关注商业方面,由于归根结底,这才是我的目标。

Music don't last forever.

音乐不会永远存在。

I'm not going to be this young and fine forever.

我不会永远这么年轻美丽。

Speaking of that, so how do you maintain being yourself, you know, the one offstage and also dealing with, you know, the public image of you?

说到这个,你是怎么保持自我的呢?就是说,场下的你和公众眼中的你之间,要怎么平衡呢?

I think it's easier for me to deal with it because it's me.

我觉得处理这件事对我来说更容易,由于这是我自己。

Like, I know Alyssa.

就像,我认识艾丽莎。

I think it's harder for other people to understand because it's like, Lotto is this personality.

我觉得其他人更难理解,由于洛托就是这样一个性格的人。

Lotto is an entertainer.

Lotto是一位艺人。

Alyssa is who I am, so I wake up and I'm Alyssa.

艾莉莎就是我,所以我醒来就是艾莉莎。

And I think when people meet Alyssa, Lotto offstage, they're like, oh, she's so soft-spoken, or she's so quiet, or she's shy, whatever.

而且我觉得当人们见到舞台下的艾丽莎时,都会说:“哦,她说话轻声细语的,或者很安静,或者有点害羞,不管怎样。”

And for me, it's like, oh, I just know how to turn on the switch because they are two separate people.

对我来说,就像我清楚如何打开开关一样,由于她们是两个完全不同的人。

I think it's harder for other people to understand that, though.

我认为其他人很难理解这一点。

Going along with that, how do you handle the stress of constantly marketing yourself, your own product?

顺着这个话题,你是如何应对不断推销自己和自己的作品所带来的压力的?

My mind is working around the clock when it comes to me as a product, because at the end of the day, we are products as artists.

当我作为一件产品时,我的大脑会不停地运转,由于归根结底,我们艺术家本身就是产品。

We are products.

我们就是产品。

My mind is constantly running.

我的思绪总是不停地运转。

I have a notes app in my phone, and it'll say PR ideas, next video ideas, next photo shoot concept ideas.

我手机里有个备忘录应用,上面写着公关创意、下一个视频创意、下一个摄影拍摄概念创意。

It's constantly running.

它一直在持续进行。

I just keep my notepad.

我只管记我的笔记。

I jot stuff down.

我随手记下一些东西。

I watch documentaries.

我观看纪录片。

I scroll on Pinterest.

我在Pinterest上滑动浏览。

Even small things like watching a movie can spark interest or spark inspiration for a next marketing idea, but it definitely doesn't stop.

即使是看电影这样小事,也能激发兴趣或催生下一个营销创意,但这绝不会就此停止。

Constantly thinking of new ways to market myself and just build it bigger than ever.

不断思考推广自己的新方法,让事业比以往任何时候都更壮大。

For sure.

当然了

Who is your dream collaborator both in the business world and in the music world?

你心目中在商业领域和音乐领域都最想合作的人是谁?

Business?

商?

RiRi.

日日。

RiRi, RiRi.

蕾蕾蕾蕾

I just feel like she touched our generation in a whole different way.

我觉得她以一种完全不同的方式触动了我们这一代人。

I feel like women like me who might have a little motion going on, she showed us that it's possible for us to take it to a whole different level.

我觉得像我这样可能刚开始有点小动作的女性,她向我们展示了,我们完全有可能将其提升到一个全新的高度。

So, definitely RiRi.

当然,绝对是RiRi。

Really, music and business.

真的,音乐和商业。

What's up, RiRi?

嗨,RiRi?

Call me, girl.

打电话给我,女孩。

I would stick around for that collab.

我会留下来参与那次合作。

For sure.

当然了

I did a song with Mariah Carey.

我跟玛丽亚·凯莉合作过一首歌。

I did a song with Christina Aguilera.

我和克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉合作了一首歌。

I did a song with Lil Wayne.

我跟小韦恩合作过一首歌。

It's, it's so limitless.

它太无边无际了。

Like I don't even, I don't know.

我都不知道该说什么好了。

It's, I feel like anything can happen.

我觉得任何事情都有可能发生。

Yeah.

是的。

Well, speaking of that, what's next for you?

嗯,说到这个,接下来你有什么计划呢?

Like what are you most excited for in 2024?

2024年你最期待什么?

2024.

2024.

Hopefully I'm launching my first business venture in 2024.

希望我能在2024年启动我的首个商业项目。

Definitely been working on that.

当然一直在努力那件事。

Can you share it or is it still, still very secret?

你能分享一下吗,还是依旧超级保密?

It's one of the things I mentioned.

这是我提到过的事情之一。

Okay.

好吧

So hopefully fingers crossed on that.

希望如此,祝好运。

Um, My sister has a business.

嗯,我姐姐有份生意。

She just opened up her first business.

她刚刚开了自己的第一家生意。

So she has a cosmetic line, Beauty by Brooklyn.

因此她推出了一款美妆产品,名为“布鲁克林之美”。

I help her behind the scenes with that.

我在幕后帮她。

I'm pretty much like the investor and she makes everything happen.

我基本上就像那位投资人,她让一切成为可能。

So I'm building that bigger than ever.

所以我正在把它打造得比以往任何时候都更大。

Hopefully more acting gigs.

希望有更多演戏的机会。

Definitely want to do some more acting gigs.

当然想接更多演出机会。

And I'm excited to see how me managing myself.

我超级期待看到我自己管理自己的样子。

And I also have a team too, but like for the most part, I'm managing myself.

我也有一个团队,但大部分时候我还是自己在管理。

Um, where that takes me, like me having two hands on the steering wheel because I started so young, it's like I'm not used to having to say so and just being such a decision maker in my career.

嗯,就像我刚开始做音乐时年纪太小,目前要双手握紧方向盘,我还没习惯得这么主动地做决定,也没习惯在职业生涯中这么果断地做选择。

It's been fun to like see my visions come to life as a kid, you know.

作为孩子时,看到我的梦想一一实现,感觉真的很棒,你知道的。

And especially coming from a TV show, I feel like there's always been a lot of cooks in the kitchen.

尤其是来自电视节目,我觉得总有许多人插手其中。

I'm the cook in the kitchen.

我是厨房里的厨师。

So 2024 should be very, inspiring and motivating for me, for Alyssa.

因此2024年对我来说和艾丽莎来说都超级鼓舞人心和充满动力。

And I hear you have a new album coming out.

我听说你们要出新专辑了。

I do.

我知道

Tell me about that.

告知我那件事。

Super excited about my next wave of music.

超级期待我下一波音乐作品。

I've been, like, very vulnerable lately.

我最近变得超级脆弱。

So I just have a story to tell that I want to get more in depth on.

所以我有一个故事想讲得更深入一些。

Like, I think people see me grow up as a kid, but they don't really have the story down pat, how I want them to, or just understand my story, how I want them to.

人们看到我从小长大,但他们并不真正了解我想要他们理解的那个故事,也不完全清楚我想让他们了解的我的经历。

This music will be definitely different than what you've heard.

这首音乐肯定和你听过的都不一样。

That's awesome.

太棒了

And I'll end this because I think this is a great way to go from here.

我会就此结束,由于我觉得这是一个很好的开端。

What would you like your legacy to be?

你希望自己的遗产是什么?

I think about that all the time.

我一直在想这件事。

I'm a Capricorn, so I'm like, I think so far ahead.

我是摩羯座,所以总是想得特别远。

Like, if you ask me, I feel like I got to be prepared to fall off tomorrow.

如果问我,我觉得自己得做好明天就跌落的准备。

You never know to the extreme.

你永远不知道会极端到什么地步。

But I want my legacy to be something along the lines of just A girl from a small town, Clayton County, who really just knew what she wanted at a young age and made it happen.

但我希望我的遗产是,一个来自克莱顿县小城镇的女孩,从小就清楚自己想要什么,并且努力实现了它。

Never gave up, never took no for an answer.

从未放弃,从不接受拒绝。

I really just worked long, long and hard.

我真的很努力地工作了很久很久。

for what I wanted, and it was a lot of blood, is, slash was, a lot of blood, sweat, and tears.

为了我想要的东西,付出了大量心血,付出了无数汗水和泪水。

Maybe not blood, sweat, and tears, but for sure.

也许不是鲜血、汗水和泪水,但肯定有。

Well, thank you so much for being here with me.

超级感谢你来到这里和我一起。

I really appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

Good luck.

祝你好运。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Thank you so much.

超级感谢。

© 版权声明

相关文章

暂无评论

none
暂无评论...