200句零基础秒懂日常英文

  1. I really need to tidy up my living room; it’s getting so cluttered.
    我真的需要整理一下我的客廳,感覺越來越亂了
  2. Same here. I’ve been avoiding vacuuming for a week now.
    我也是,我已經一個星期沒吸塵了
  3. Let’s make a cleaning playlist to motivate us.
    我們做一個清潔播放列表來激勵自己吧
  4. Good idea! Some upbeat music always keeps me going.
    好主意!一些有節奏感的音樂總能讓我動起來
  5. Also, I need to dust my shelves and reorganize my books.
    還有,我需要擦擦我的書架,重新整理一下書本
  6. I should probably wipe down the kitchen counters too.
    我也應該擦一擦廚房的檯面了
  7. By the way, do you have any spare garbage bags I can borrow?
    對了,你有多的垃圾袋可以借我嗎?
  8. Sure, I have a whole roll. I’ll bring them over later.
    當然,我有一整捲,待會拿給你
  9. Perfect. Let’s tackle our cleaning tasks together tomorrow afternoon.
    完美,那我們明天下午一起清理吧
  10. Sounds like a plan! We’ll feel much better once it’s all done.
    聽起來不錯!做完後我們必定會感覺更好
  11. Hey, could you house-sit for me while I’m out of town next weekend?
    嘿,我下週末出城時,你可以幫我看家嗎?
  12. Of course. Do I just need to feed your fish and water your plants?
    當然,可以的。我只需要餵你的魚和澆花嗎?
  13. Yes, that’s pretty much it. The fish food is on the kitchen counter.
    是的,就這些了。魚食在廚房檯面上
  14. Got it. Any specific instructions about the plants?
    清楚了,關於花有什麼特別的注意事項嗎?
  15. Just give them a little water every other day.
    只需要每隔一天澆一點水就行了
  16. Will do. Should I also check your mail?
    好的,我會做的。需要我順便幫你拿信嗎?
  17. That would be awesome. The mailbox is right by the front door.
    那太好了,郵箱就在前門旁邊
  18. No problem. How long will you be gone?
    沒問題,你會出去多久?
  19. I’ll be away from Friday to Sunday night.
    我會從星期五到星期天晚上不在
  20. Great, I’ll make sure everything’s in order for your return.
    太好了,我會確保一切在你回來時都井然有序
  21. I’m thinking of taking a quick day trip to the countryside this week.
    我在考慮這週去鄉下來個短途旅行
  22. That sounds refreshing. Are you driving or taking the train?
    聽起來很放鬆,你開車還是坐火車?
  23. I’ll drive. It’s only about an hour away, so not too far.
    我會開車,只有大約一小時的車程,不算太遠
  24. Nice. What are you planning to do there?
    不錯,那你打算做些什麼呢?
  25. I want to visit a local farm and maybe pick some fresh produce.
    我想參觀一個當地農場,或許還可以摘一些新鮮的農產品
  26. That’s really fun. I heard the strawberries are in season.
    那很有趣,我聽說現在正是草莓的季節
  27. Perfect! I love strawberries. Maybe I’ll make some jam afterward.
    太好了!我超愛草莓,也許之後可以自己做一些果醬
  28. You should. Homemade jam tastes amazing on toast.
    你應該試試,自製果醬塗在吐司上超好吃的
  29. Definitely. Want to join me if you’re free?
    絕對是這樣!如果你有空,要不要一起去?
  30. I’d love to, but I have a meeting on that day. Maybe next time.
    我很想去,但那天有個會議,或許下次吧
  31. We should go camping sometime before it gets too cold.
    天氣變冷前,我們應該找時間去露營
  32. That’s a great idea. Do you have a tent and sleeping bags?
    這主意不錯,你有帳篷和睡袋嗎?
  33. I have a tent, but I might need to buy a new sleeping bag.
    我有帳篷,但可能需要買一個新的睡袋
  34. I can lend you one. I’ve got an extra that’s pretty warm.
    我可以借你一個,我有個多餘的,還挺保暖的
  35. Awesome. Where do you think we should set up camp?
    太棒了!你覺得我們應該在哪紮營?
  36. I know a nice campsite by a lake. It’s quite peaceful.
    我知道一個湖邊的露營地,很安靜
  37. That sounds perfect. Do they allow campfires?
    聽起來很完美,他們允許生營火嗎?
  38. Yes, but we have to bring our own firewood or buy it there.
    允許,但我們得自己帶柴火,或者在那裡買
  39. Cool. Let’s plan a date, and we can make s’mores at night.
    好啊,那我們計劃個日期,可以晚上一起做棉花糖夾心餅乾
  40. Yes! S’mores are a must for any camping trip.
    必須的!露營之旅怎能少了棉花糖夾心餅乾呢?
  41. I’m overdue for some new clothes, but I hate going to the mall.
    我真的需要買些新衣服,但我討厭去商場
  42. Have you tried shopping online? You can find good deals.
    你試過網購嗎?有時候能找到不錯的優惠
  43. I have, but I’m always worried about sizes not fitting.
    試過,但我總擔心尺寸不合適
  44. A lot of sites offer free returns now, which helps.
    現在许多網站都有免費退貨服務,這很方便
  45. True. I also love browsing for reviews before I buy anything.
    確實如此,我也喜歡在購買前先看評論
  46. Same here. Seeing other people’s photos of the clothes is so helpful.
    我也是,看到其他人穿的照片真的很有幫助
  47. I might order a couple of dresses and see how they look.
    我可能會訂幾條裙子試試看效果
  48. Go for it. Just make sure you check the return policy first.
    去試試吧,但先確認退貨政策
  49. Right, I’ll be careful. What about you? Any shopping plans?
    沒錯,我會小心的。你呢,有購物計劃嗎?
  50. I’m eyeing a new jacket, but I’ll wait for a sale.
    我正在看一件新外套,但打算等特價的時候再買
  51. I’ve been thinking about getting a smartwatch. Any recommendations?
    我在考慮買一款智能手錶,有什麼推薦嗎?
  52. Well, I love mine. It tracks my steps, heart rate, and even sleep.
    嗯,我很喜歡我的,能記步、測心率,還能監測睡眠
  53. That’s awesome. I mainly want it for fitness tracking.
    太棒了,我主要是想用來記錄健身數據
  54. You should also consider battery life. Some models die quickly.
    你還應該考慮電池續航,有些款式的電池很快就沒電了
  55. Good point. I need something that lasts at least a few days.
    好建議,我需要至少能撐幾天的
  56. Mine usually goes about four days before needing a charge.
    我的一般能撐四天左右才需要充電
  57. That’s not bad. Maybe I’ll look into that brand.
    還不錯,也許我會研究一下那個品牌
  58. Let me know if you need more details. I use it daily for workouts.
    如果需要更多資訊告訴我,我每天運動時都在用它
  59. Will do! I’ll read some reviews and compare prices.
    好的,我會看看評論和價格比較
  60. Sounds good. I’m excited for you to find the perfect one.
    聽起來不錯,我期待你找到最適合你的那款
  61. I just got a new laptop delivered! I’m about to open the box now.
    我剛收到新筆記本電腦!準備開箱了
  62. Sweet! Which model did you end up choosing?
    太棒了!你最後選了哪個型號?
  63. I went with a lightweight one that’s good for travel.
    我選了一款輕便的,適合旅行用
  64. That’s smart. Lugging around a heavy laptop is such a hassle.
    聰明的選擇,帶著沉重的筆記本真是麻煩
  65. Exactly. Plus, this has a pretty decent battery life too.
    完全同意,而且這款的電池續航還不錯
  66. Nice. Did you get any accessories, like a case or mouse?
    不錯,你有買任何配件嗎,列如保護套或滑鼠?
  67. I got a sleeve and a wireless mouse, nothing too fancy.
    我買了一個保護套和一個無線滑鼠,沒太花俏的東西
  68. Perfect. Are you planning to install any specific software right away?
    很好,你打算馬上安裝什麼軟體嗎?
  69. I’ll probably download a text editor and some music apps.
    我可能會下載一個文字編輯器和一些音樂應用
  70. Sounds good. Enjoy setting it up, and let me know how it performs.
    不錯,享受設置新電腦的過程吧,有問題記得告訴我
  71. I’m thinking of learning to code. Do you think it’s too hard to start now?
    我在考慮學編程,你覺得現在開始會不會太難?
  72. Not at all! You can begin with free online tutorials to get the basics.
    一點也不!你可以從免費的在線教程開始學習基礎知識
  73. That’s what I was thinking. Maybe something like Python.
    這也是我的想法,或許可以試試 Python
  74. Python is great for beginners because of its readable syntax.
    Python 超级適合初學者,語法很容易閱讀
  75. That’s reassuring. Do you have any favorite learning platforms?
    聽起來很安心,你有推薦的學習平台嗎?
  76. I’d recommend Codecademy or freeCodeCamp to start.
    我建議從 Codecademy 或 freeCodeCamp 開始
  77. Alright, I’ll check them out. I want to build simple projects eventually.
    好的,我會去看看。我希望之後能做些簡單的項目
  78. That’s the best way to learn—practical experience.
    這是最好的學習方式,實踐出真知
  79. True. I’ll aim to make a small game or a useful script.
    說得對,我會嘗試做個小遊戲或有用的腳本
  80. Good luck! I’m sure you’ll pick it up in no time.
    祝你好運!我信任你很快就能掌握
  81. I’ve also been thinking about studying another language, like French.
    我也在考慮學另一種語言,列如法語
  82. That’s cool! French is beautiful but tricky in pronunciation.
    太棒了!法語很美,但發音有點難
  83. I know. I might try some language apps first.
    我知道,我可能會先試試一些語言學習應用程式
  84. Those apps are great for vocabulary, but conversation practice is key.
    這些應用程式對學詞彙很有幫助,但口語練習更重大
  85. Right. Maybe I can find a language exchange partner online.
    沒錯,也許我可以在網上找一個語言交換夥伴
  86. Good idea. You’ll learn faster if you speak regularly with a native speaker.
    好主意,如果能經常和母語者練習,你會學得更快
  87. Agreed. Plus, it’ll help me get used to the accent.
    同意,而且這樣能幫助我習慣那種口音
  88. Definitely. Let me know if you find a good resource. I might join you.
    絕對沒錯,如果你找到好的資源,告訴我一聲,我也可能加入
  89. Will do. It’d be fun to learn together and compare notes.
    必定會,我們一起學習還能相互比較筆記
  90. Absolutely! We can practice basic phrases with each other too.
    沒錯,我們還可以一起練習基本的短句
  91. I found a box of old photos in my attic. It’s like a time capsule.
    我在閣樓裡找到了一盒舊照片,簡直像個時光膠囊
  92. Wow, that must be nostalgic. Any pictures from your childhood?
    哇,那必定讓人懷念,有你的童年照片嗎?
  93. Tons. It’s funny to see the hairstyles and clothes we wore back then.
    有许多,看到那些髮型和當年的衣服真是太好笑了
  94. Oh, I can imagine. Any embarrassing moments captured?
    哈哈,我能想像,有沒有拍下尷尬的瞬間?
  95. Plenty! There’s one where I’m covered in ice cream, grinning like crazy.
    一大堆!有一張我滿臉冰淇淋還笑得超開心的照片
  96. That’s adorable. You should scan a few and send them to family.
    真可愛,你應該掃描一些照片發給家人看看
  97. Good idea. They’d get a kick out of seeing these again.
    好主意,他們必定會覺得很有趣
  98. Definitely. Maybe you can create a small digital album.
    絕對的,也許你可以做一本數位相冊
  99. I might do that for the next family reunion.
    我可能會為下次家庭聚會準備這個
  100. Great plan. Everyone loves a good throwback photo session.
    太棒了,每個人都會喜歡這種回憶殺
  101. Are you up for going to that new theme park next month?
    你下個月想去那個新主題公園嗎?
  102. Sure, I haven’t been on a roller coaster in ages.
    當然,我好久沒坐過雲霄飛車了
  103. Same here. I love the adrenaline rush, though.
    我也是,不過我超喜歡那種腎上腺素飆升的感覺
  104. We should try their biggest coaster first to get it over with.
    我們應該先試試他們最大的過山車,把它搞定後其他都小意思了
  105. Good call. After that, everything else will seem tame.
    好主意,之後其他項目就顯得輕鬆多了
  106. Agreed. I also want to check out the water rides if it’s hot.
    同意,如果天氣熱,我也想去玩玩水上設施
  107. Me too. I heard one of them has a huge drop at the end.
    我也是,聽說有一個水滑梯最後有個超大的落差
  108. Can’t wait to scream my lungs out!
    等不及要大聲尖叫了!
  109. Let’s make a whole day of it and grab some funnel cakes.
    我們玩一整天,然後吃些漏斗蛋糕吧
  110. Deal! I’ll start saving my energy for all those rides.
    一言為定!我會保存體力去玩所有的項目
  111. My relatives are coming to visit next week. I need to plan some activities.
    我親戚下週要來拜訪,我得計劃些活動
  112. Any ideas? Maybe a local museum or a scenic park?
    有什麼想法嗎?或許可以去當地博物館或一個風景優美的公園?
  113. They love nature, so I’m leaning towards a botanical garden.
    他們喜歡大自然,所以我傾向於去植物園
  114. That’s perfect. You can also pack a picnic if the weather’s nice.
    那太適合了,如果天氣好還可以帶個野餐
  115. True, I’ll bring sandwiches and drinks.
    沒錯,我會帶三明治和飲料
  116. Don’t forget some board games or a frisbee for extra fun.
    別忘了帶些桌遊或飛盤增加趣味
  117. Right. My cousin loves board games.
    好的,我表哥超愛玩桌遊
  118. Great. That’ll keep everyone engaged and entertained.
    太好了,這樣大家都能玩得開心又投入
  119. Exactly. I just hope it doesn’t rain.
    完全同意,只希望不要下雨
  120. Fingers crossed for clear skies! Have a wonderful time.
    希望天氣晴朗!祝你們玩得愉快
  121. Sometimes I daydream about living in Europe for a year.
    有時候我會幻想在歐洲住一年
  122. That would be such an adventure. Which country would you choose?
    那會是一次大冒險,你會選哪個國家?
  123. Maybe Spain or Italy for the warmer climate and amazing food.
    可能是西班牙或義大利,因為那裡氣候暖和而且食物很棒
  124. I’d probably pick Germany or the Netherlands for their culture.
    我可能會選德國或荷蘭,因為它們的文化很吸引人
  125. They all sound amazing. There’s so much history to explore.
    它們聽起來都很棒,那裡有太多的歷史可以探索
  126. Right. Learning the local language would be challenging but fun.
    沒錯,學當地語言會是個挑戰但也很有趣
  127. Definitely worth it. Immersion is the best teacher.
    確實如此,沉浸式的學習是最好的老師
  128. True. I’d also love to travel around by train once I’m there.
    對的,我也很想在那裡搭火車環遊
  129. That’s a great way to see different regions without much hassle.
    這是一種看不同地區的好方式,而且沒什麼麻煩
  130. Exactly. One day, maybe we’ll both make it happen.
    絕對的,也許有一天我們都能實現這個夢想
  131. How do you feel about hosting a game night at my place?
    你覺得在我家舉辦一場遊戲之夜如何?
  132. I’m totally up for that. Which games do you have in mind?
    我完全同意!你想玩什麼遊戲?
  133. I have classic board games, plus some card games like UNO.
    我有經典的桌遊,還有像 UNO 這樣的卡牌遊戲
  134. Perfect. Maybe we can try that new collaborative game you mentioned.
    很棒,也許我們可以試試你之前提到的那個新的合作遊戲
  135. Yes, it’s supposed to be challenging but really fun.
    沒錯,那遊戲據說又有挑戰性又很好玩
  136. Cool. Should we invite a few more friends?
    不錯,我們應該邀請更多朋友參加嗎?
  137. Absolutely. The more, the merrier.
    當然,人越多越有趣
  138. Great, I’ll text them and see who’s free.
    好的,我會發訊息看看誰有空
  139. I’ll handle snacks. Do you have any drink preferences?
    我來準備點心,你有特別想喝什麼嗎?
  140. Just some soda or juice would be fine for me.
    對我來說汽水或果汁就可以了
  141. Are you excited for the office party next week?
    你對下週的公司聚會期待嗎?
  142. Kind of, but I’m not sure what to wear.
    還好吧,但我不知道該穿什麼
  143. It’s usually casual, but I like to dress up a bit.
    一般是休閒裝,但我想稍微打扮一下
  144. Good call. I might wear a nice blazer with jeans.
    好主意,我可能會穿一件不錯的西裝外套搭牛仔褲
  145. That sounds stylish yet comfortable.
    聽起來既時尚又舒服
  146. Right. Are you thinking of bringing anything for the potluck?
    對的,你有考慮帶點什麼去參加便餐會嗎?
  147. I might bake a batch of muffins, something quick and easy.
    我可能會烤一批鬆餅,簡單又快速
  148. Yum, muffins are always a hit.
    好吃,鬆餅必定受歡迎
  149. Cool, I’ll make sure they’re fresh on the day of the party.
    很好,我會確保聚會當天鬆餅是新鮮出爐的
  150. Awesome, can’t wait to try them!
    太棒了,我等不及要嚐嚐了
  151. We have a new coworker starting tomorrow. Have you heard anything?
    我們明天會有一位新同事,你聽說過嗎?
  152. Just that they’re coming from a different industry, so it’ll be interesting.
    只聽說他們來自不同的行業,應該會很有趣
  153. I hope they fit in well with the team.
    希望他們能和團隊合得來
  154. Me too. First days can be nerve-wracking for anyone.
    我也是,第一天對任何人來說都會很緊張
  155. Right. Maybe we should show them around and introduce them to everyone.
    沒錯,也許我們應該帶他們四處看看,介紹給大家認識
  156. That’s a good idea. A warm welcome goes a long way.
    好主意,熱情的歡迎會讓人印象深刻
  157. Agreed. I remember my first day; I was so lost.
    同意,我還記得我第一天的時候有多迷茫
  158. Same, but people were friendly and helped me settle in.
    我也是,但當時大家都很友善,幫我融入了環境
  159. Let’s do the same for the new person.
    我們也應該這樣對待新同事
  160. Definitely. I’m sure they’ll appreciate the gesture.
    必定的,我信任他們會很感激這種暖心的舉動
  161. I’m planning to bake cookies this weekend. Want to help?
    我打算這週末烤餅乾,你要來幫忙嗎?
  162. Sure, that sounds fun. What kind of cookies are we making?
    當然,聽起來很有趣。我們要做什麼餅乾?
  163. I was thinking chocolate chip, maybe with some chopped nuts.
    我在想巧克力豆餅乾,可能再加點切碎的堅果
  164. Yum, can we also try a batch with white chocolate?
    好吃,我們也能試做一批白巧克力口味的嗎?
  165. Absolutely. We can experiment with different flavors.
    當然可以,我們可以嘗試不同的口味
  166. Awesome. I’ll bring some decorative sprinkles too.
    太棒了,我會帶些裝飾用的彩色糖粒來
  167. Good plan. We can make them look extra festive.
    好主意,我們可以讓餅乾看起來更有節日氣氛
  168. Perfect. I’ll get the ingredients ready on Saturday morning.
    完美,我星期六早上會準備好材料
  169. Great, I’ll come by around 10 am to start baking.
    太好了,我大致早上十點過來開始烘焙
  170. Sweet! Let’s hope we don’t burn any batches.
    很好,希望我們不要燒焦任何一批餅乾
  171. Have you ever subscribed to one of those monthly box services?
    你試過訂那些每月訂閱的箱子服務嗎?
  172. I tried a snack one once, and it was pretty cool.
    我試過一個零食箱,挺不錯的
  173. Really? Did it include international treats?
    真的嗎?裡面有國際零食嗎?
  174. Yeah, I got candies and chips from all over the world.
    是的,我收到來自世界各地的糖果和薯片
  175. That’s neat. I’m considering a self-care box subscription.
    真有趣,我在考慮訂一個自我護理的箱子
  176. Ooh, that might have bath bombs, lotions, and candles.
    哇,那裡面可能會有浴球、乳液和蠟燭
  177. Exactly. I could use some pampering each month.
    沒錯,我每月都需要一點放鬆時光
  178. Totally. Let me know if it’s worth the price.
    絕對值得,訂了告訴我值不值得試試看
  179. Will do. I’m curious to see what goodies they include.
    必定會的,我也很好奇他們都放些什麼好東西
  180. Me too. Unboxing surprises is always exciting.
    我也是,拆箱總是讓人興奮
  181. How’s working from home been for you lately?
    最近你在家工作還好嗎?
  182. It’s been good overall, but sometimes I miss the office vibes.
    總體還不錯,但有時候我會想念辦公室的氛圍
  183. Same. The convenience is nice, but I miss the in-person chats.
    我也是,便利性不錯,但我想念面對面的聊天
  184. Right. Also, I find it harder to separate work from personal time.
    確實如此,而且我發現更難區分工作時間和個人時間
  185. Me too. I’m trying to set clear work hours, though.
    我也是,但我試著設定清楚的工作時間
  186. That helps. I also take short walks to break up the day.
    那有幫助,我也會短暫散步來中斷一天
  187. Great idea. Fresh air really resets the mind.
    好主意,呼吸新鮮空氣真的能讓頭腦清醒
  188. Definitely. Maybe we should do a video coffee break sometime.
    確實如此,也許我們應該來次線上咖啡休憩時間
  189. Sure, that sounds fun. A virtual catch-up session.
    當然,聽起來很有趣,來場虛擬聚會吧
  190. Exactly. Let’s schedule one next week.
    沒錯,我們下週安排一個時間吧
  191. We have a friend’s wedding coming up—should we carpool?
    我們朋友的婚禮快到了,要不要拼車?
  192. Yes, that makes sense. Parking might be limited at the venue.
    好的,這樣更方便,場地的停車位可能有限
  193. Right, and it’s out of town, so it’ll be a bit of a drive.
    是啊,而且這是在外地,得開一段路
  194. I can volunteer to drive if you want to split gas costs.
    如果你分擔油錢的話,我可以開車
  195. That works for me. We can leave early to avoid traffic.
    行啊,我們可以早點出發,避開塞車
  196. Agreed. Maybe we can stop for coffee on the way.
    同意,也許路上我們可以停下來買杯咖啡
  197. Perfect. I’ll pick you up around 8 am?
    完美,那我早上八點來接你?
  198. Sounds good. Don’t forget to bring the wedding gift.
    沒問題,別忘了帶上婚禮的禮物
  199. I’ve got it wrapped and ready. I just need to grab a card.
    我已經包好了,就差再買張賀卡了
  200. Great. Let’s look our best and celebrate with our friends!
    很好,那我們就好好打扮,和朋友們一起慶祝吧
© 版权声明
THE END
如果内容对您有所帮助,就支持一下吧!
点赞0 分享
天真名诺ovo的头像 - 鹿快
评论 共1条

请登录后发表评论